Tuesday 3 June 2008

On holiday from taking a holiday

I started this travel blog and must now confess due to health problems I have not done much travelling at all, for well over 2 years now.

This is  mainly due to lack of £££££££ $$ $$$$$ or the simple man's slang: of  the lack of serious dosh. So  having had major surgery way back  in September 2006. I would like to say that thankfully   I have made a good recovered from this, however the major problem I have now got trouble with is  arthritis which is debilitating enough to stop me travelling for the time being. All signs my body is telling me I am getting old ! lol

I have however managed short trips to London, Liverpool, Birmingham , Colchester, Sailsbury , & Cambridge  to see family & friends  .

I have been to visit the city of culture which is my birthplace Liverpool. I suppose the tourists from other destinations around the world would consider this capital of culture as any other great city.

So making the most of what I have I will begin to start posting the recent photos also some photos of past holidays of us as a family from 2000-  2008 .

Life is going at such a fast pace I never got time to post them before so now I will have to start to make up for lost time blogging and join in with everyone else who is blogging about anyone and anything that moves or moves them.

So make room for me I am coming through to join in the epidemic craze going on in bloggers world.

signing out 

Lynda



No comments: